Owning rental property can be stressful. Not only do you have to deal with middle-of-the-night phone calls from tenants when the home has a repair need, but you also have the responsibility to maintain the property, manage the paperwork and ensure that tenants are properly screened and the property is filled. RE/MAX Real Estate Exchange provides property owners in Lumberton and the surrounding North Carolina communities with personalized service to ensure that your rental property is not a source of stress.
We serve owners from across the country who own Lumberton area properties, and have built a reputation for trustworthiness. We treat our owner’s properties as if they were our own, and are quite selective in who we work with to ensure a good fit. We select the right tenants who will treat your home well and the contractors who will keep it well maintained.
Real estate is our passion, and we are ready to put that passion to work for you. Contact RE/MAX Real Estate Exchange today to learn more about our property management services and how we can partner with you to make your rental property a success.
Professional Asset Management
It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership.
We would consider it an honor to be given the opportunity to discuss our services in detail with you and show you how your property will be managed by RE/MAX Real Estate Exchange.
Our Services Include:
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant issues.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.